Friday, July 24, 2009

End of week one

Week one of eight for my job training is now over. I am exhausted. Seriously.

Thankfully, I don't hate the place I am working at. Nor do I hate anyone in my training class. Yes, it is a class. Training is like you were taking a college class there. Everyone is very lively, active, and there for a reason, so distractions from trying to learn anything is at an absolute minimum. The teacher is nice, the lessons are easy to understand. Things are going well. I have made many friends.

I even ran into my last missionary field companion. He works there, and is in his fourth week of training.

I hope things continue like this. I would like that a lot.

~Koubo

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I am glad that things are going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think that it's crazy that there's so much to know about your job that you have to take 8 weeks of training. That's just ludicrous.

    ReplyDelete