Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Blog created?

Erm, I failed. I never intended to blog, but that changed a month or so ago. So here we are, and here I am with one now created. This may end up being my personal blog, since my original blog intention was to make one dedicated to news, reviews, and previews of video games, manga, and anime, and I wanted to come up with a name for it that would match what it conveys.

I may still end up doing some of that here, but I don't have that motive at the moment I am writing this.

Oh well, here's a Clannad picture.


2 comments:

  1. You're in the same boat as me. I never intended to blog either, and here I am now with 2.5 blogs. They really are kind of addicting. Granted, I don't actually have a blog that I post my life on. Just my pictures and thoughts on dating.

    ReplyDelete