Monday, September 14, 2009

First day of "real" work

Today was the first day of my actual, realistic, "socially accepting" day of work. I changed from Sunday through Thursday (3:30 pm to midnight) to Monday through Wednesday and Friday and Saturday (10:30 AM to 7:30 PM). I am glad I was moved off of typical customer service calls and onto AoL (Assumption of Liability) calls. Basically, I move wireless phone lines from one account to another. I handle those almost all the time. Out of my team, I am the only one who does them. I listen to all the bad calls that happens, and I feel sorry for them. I rarely have to deal with it anymore. Yay!

I have been watching pretty heavily the anime known as Darker Than Black. I am only four episodes away from finishing the series, and if it finishes along the same lines as how it has been progressing, it may very well become my second favorite anime. The series reminds me of Heroes, in a way. A very dark, evil form of Heroes. More evil than Heroes can become. And better written.

Gwah! Nothing more to say! Oh noes!

~Koubo

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I kind of thought the same thing myself when I first started watching it, that it kind of reminded me of Heroes. Of course not by much, but still resembled a lot of the same basic premises.

    Good to hear it's becoming your second favorite all-time series though. I've really, really got to get back to watching it sometime myself, especially with how good I hear it gets latter on......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for better work hours and days! And better written than heroes is not hard to do, considering the last couple seasons. Heroes has a great concept though, so this anime must be pretty great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finished Darker than Black. It was so incredibly good all the way up to the end. The buildup of tension and awesomeness made me believe that the ending was going to be super freaking awesome. When I watched it, it was really good, but not super freaking awesome. It is my third favorite anime now, not my second. It goes behind Clannad/After Story and My Hime. And Nate is right in that it reminds me of heroes as well in the sense of basic premises. The story and abilities are different, as well as how abilities are handled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, you've finished it? That's good. I'll be expecting a review on our blog.
    And isn't it nice to finally have a job that allows you to have a normal sleeping schedule? I know it is for me.

    ReplyDelete